I was really amazed and thrilled to receive this nomination from Ribana “popsiclesociety blog”. “A life lover, as simple as that” as she’s describing herself which is pretty enough! Nature and animal lover. Loves to travel all over the world and cook as well. You can check her blog, simple, nice, peaceful and very rich at the same time
I was a bit surprised that Ribana has gifted me this “Mystery Blogger Award”! Gifts and nice attitude come from people you least expect! So thank you so much Ribana ☺
So? What is the Mystery Award?
“Mystery Blogger Award” is an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging; and they do it with so much love and passion.
- Thank whoever gifted you and include a link to their blog
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself
- Answer the questions from the person who gifted you the Award
- Choose 3 bloggers that you wish to gift the Award to
- Ask 5 questions of your choice with one weird or funny one
- Notify those you gift the Award to
3 things about my self:
- I’m a passionate person, whatever I do, I do it with passion and I master it. In love, I’m passionate as well, if I ever revealed.
- I consider travel as the main therapy for me, my dream is one way ticket to some of the countries I consider “Perfect” like “Switzerland” “Norway” “Denmark and have a work in Human Rights field so far from here.
- I have a degree in law; I was the first in my class among many students (300 in 2nd year and 140 in last year). My favorite course was the criminal law and I did one additional year: DEA in criminal law but couldn’t take the degree for certain circumstances, I enjoyed it though.
And here are Ribana’s 5 questions:
What makes you happy:
Mostly travel and live in some of the countries I mentioned with one additional thing I can’t mention.
What’s the next place you would like to visit?
Hopefully Italy! At the top of my list
Sea or mountain?
Sweet or salted?
Would you eat bugs?
If I have to, yes I will. (Well done please 😁)
My questions: (I added one question to break the rules)
- What you regret the most?
- Are you ready to do anything for the people you love?
- “The end justifies the means.” Are you with or against and why?
- Love or success?
- If you were an animal, what you would rather be?
- Name your all time crush
I gift the award to: (4 instead of 3) Sorry ☺
Eva and Matt, you were always supportive the time I had 10 or so followers. You are inspiring and wonderful.
Priya and Abhi, you are as well creative and kind and I always appreciate your interactions and posts as well.
Thank you again Ribana 🙂 Hope you will love the answers and all the readers as well 😊
Huguette Antoun – March 16th 2019