I was so glad to be nominated for the “Liebster Award” by the sweet Ilona (https://easydiet.blog/). It’s a blog that discuss different topics in life especially diet and healthy life style, random thoughts on life and people, “Un peu de tout” you can check it and follow if you still didn’t.
Moreover, Ilona is a very loyal blogger and very respectful as well. Her kindness is overwhelming. Thank you Ilona for such great nomination!
What is the Liebster Prize?
The Liebster Prize is an award that exists only on the Internet and is awarded to bloggers by other bloggers. The first case of the award goes back to 2011. Liebster in German means sweet, kind, dear, charming, pleasant, valued, cute, endearing and welcome. It really is an excellent way to meet other bloggers and gain more visibility in the community.
There are some simple rules to follow:
Add a link to the Official Liebster Award page in your blog post the Global aussie:
- Thank the blogger that nominated you and give a link to their site.
- Do a post to show your award. Answer the questions given to you.
- Nominate 5 bloggers or more.
- Create more questions for your nominees to answer.
- Let each nominee know you’ve nominated them and give a link to your post
Questions asked by Ilona and respective answers:
1. What vocation do you consider you have inside without showing?
Human rights and the constant need to help and change people life. I used to be active in this field but not anymore, so it’s a vocation now.
2. What is your favorite film and original soundtrack from a film?
I consider such questions really unfair for the great talent and creativity out there especially movies! I love many many movies but I will choose the soundtrack of “The Bodyguard” great movie as well but I will choose “the Shawshank Redemption:” as best movie ever! And “City Of Angels” both movie and soundtrack are amazing. There are plenty more in my head.
3. Are you a collector of something? Explain how it came about
I’m not actually, I rather collect memories and moments…I can give you the things I love the most because for me people are more important than all material things! I love to have souvenirs from different countries I visit or someone else visits, but not a real collector. I keep the things that have spiritual or emotional meaning even a piece of paper.
4. Are you wine or beer?
Definitely wine! I’m a big wine lover and don’t like the beer taste. Cheers! 🍷☺
5. Two things you should improve on yourself ?
My short temper when disrespect and insolence are involved. I might be stabbed someday for that! So I need to learn how to ignore and stay calm.
I need to pamper myself more. I tend to forget this part.
6. Which animal are you from dogs or cats?
If from these two, definitely dogs but I’m a big lover of horses and wolves, other animals don’t mean a lot to me. From dogs I love to have the “Chien Loup” or the “German Shepherd”.
- Can you recall a moment that took your breath away? Describe it.
- Would you marry a person from a different religion?
- What makes you smile instantly?
- You have a gun and murder is not a crime at all, whom would you kill?
- You woke up and you’re 5 years old again but you remember your entire life you already lived, how would you act? What would you change?
- What’s your best quality and worst trait?
My nominations: (you all rock guys!) 👍❤
Good luck fellows ☺ Enjoy!
Hope you will like this post and thank you again Ilona for this nomination and for the loyalty and consistency as a blogger! I wish you the best of luck in the blogging world and in real life as well.
Huguette Antoun – March 24th 2019