After publishing the Liebster Award Nomination post yesterday, I was checking my comments today and was really surprised to be nominated by Sazz (https://mesmotsbysazz.com/) for the Mystery Blogger Award for the second time! I really feel grateful and happy that some bloggers think my blog is good enough to receive such nomination.
What Is The Mystery Blogger Award? As copied from Sazz’s post.
“Mystery Blogger Award” is an award for amazing bloggers
with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and
motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every
recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and
inspiration in blogging; and they do it with so much love and passion.
– Okoto Enigma
- Put the award logo/image on your blog
- List the rules.
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well.
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself
- You have to nominate 3 people
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog
- Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question
Sazz Questions and relative answers:
- Which blog of mine you like the most?
It will be unfair to choose only one blog, because there is such variety. Love is different than travel and literary, each subject has its own charm and uniqueness but I would answer with the best posts I read recently: Paper Planes & Singapore – Gardens by the Bay : Travelogue:
- Beach or mountains? Mountains
- What inspires you more for writing, a sad mind or positive mind?
Unfortunately a sad mind, even though I’m positive but sadness had a big part of my life and was the reason of my writings most of the times.
3 things about myself:
- There were many civil wars in my country and we were displaced from my hometown and couldn’t take even a straw with us…We slept having everything, woke up with nothing. You can read my post “Flashback” https://huguetta.wordpress.com/2019/01/10/flashback/
- I’m very stubborn, especially when it comes to doing the right thing, no force can stop me.
- I’m an only daughter, I have 3 brothers.
- Do you believe in heaven and hell?
- Do you watch Game Of Thrones? If yes, who are your favorite house / characters?
- Have you ever been very mean to someone that you still regret it?
- Why you’re following my blog? (honestly)
- If you were invisible, what’s the first thing you do?
Thank you for reading and looking forward to your posts dear fellow bloggers 🙂
Huguette Antoun – March 25th 2019