I was really happy to receive another nomination! Oh wow, I’m really humbled!
I was nominated by Laura for the Sunshine Blogger Award, my first nomination for this award; I love the award name though 🙂
Laura Venturini: https://lavent69.blog is a very strong woman that struggled with many difficulties and overcame them all, she’s a fighter, a smart-ass, a giver and an animal lover as she describes herself.
You’ll find movies, songs, humor, poems, great articles, challenges. Lot of knowledge and fun so go and check her blog : https://lavent69.blog
Thank you so much Laura 🙂
The Sunshine Blogger Award is peer recognition for bloggers that inspire positivity and joy.
The Rules as copied from Laura’s post:
- Thank the blogger who nominated you.
- Answer the 11 questions the blogger asked you.
- Nominate 11 new blogs to receive the award and write them 11 new questions.
- List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award in your post/or on your blog
Laura’s Questions and the respective answers:
1- If you could only listen to two artists or bands for the rest of your life, who would you choose, and why?
Oh damn! Music is life, I find it hard to choose!
I still love old music and I would choose the many collections I have for various songs, I have a hobby to make albums and collect best songs, I can listen to that forever.
2-What is your dream novel, or idea for one?
I don’t know, there are too much creativity in this world didn’t get to see them all so I can decide which idea to add.
3-Do you remember the first book you ever read?
I guess it was a story about some smart donkey (I won it at school because I had the best grades) how motivational! 🙂
4- If you could live in any sitcom, which would it be?
5- If money were no object, where would you be living?
Italy, Switzerland or Norway
6-If you could INSTANTLY become an expert in something, what would it be?
Playing Piano & Guitar and singing (I want them all haha)
7-Who are three people, living or dead, that you most admire?
Mother Teresa Di Calcutta, Nelson Mandela and Gebran Tueini (but mostly I respect all the people that care for humanity, they inspire without being hypocrite) I must add from the living Keane Reeves
8-Is there someone you would love to see live in concert?
Not into live concerts but probably “Imagine Dragons”
9-What was your favorite subject in school?
Reading and writing (Arabic language) and biology (French).
10-It’s “Self-Care Sunday,” what are you doing?
11-What historical time period would you like to visit?
With today’s mood, I want to go just before my parents had sex to have me! I will recommend watching TV instead
- If you knew you will die tomorrow, except crying or whatsoever, what you would do or say?
- Why you’re following my blog?
- What is your best post you read on my blog and you said wow (if any)
- Do you believe in love?
- If you won the lottery today, what’s the first thing you do?
- Do you forgive a betrayal or adultery if you’re married?
- Tell me why someone should be close to you or be friend with you? (even if you don’t give a shit)
- What you really love to read, that you can’t stop or ever feel bored?
- Have you ever been rejected or experienced one sided love? Describe it please. (oh that was a joke, don’t describe it please)
- Have you ever been with 2 persons at the same time? (why would you do that hahha)
- Describe the person of your dream, physically and mentally / emotionally.
My 11 Nominees:
- Eva : https://ultimatetidbits.wordpress.com/
- Elizabeth: http://poetkisses.blog/
- Jessica: https://jessicaelarsen.com/
- Steve: http://stevescountry.com/
- Lanus Christius https://libertasnova.wordpress.com/
- Souad: https://venussbeauty.wordpress.com/
- Swastik: https://hintsforhappyliving.wordpress.com/
- Chris: http://potheadtoprovidence.com/
- Ribana: http://popsiclesociety.com/
Good luck fellows 🙂 And please feel free to apologize if you don’t want to be nominated. No offense will be taken.
Thank you for reading! I will get back to you on all the comments you left on my blog, as I will re-write all the comments that vanished, just recovering from this terrible sadness and melancholy that struck me.
Have a great day!
Huguette Antoun – April 16th 2019