I’m really overwhelmed and humbled to receive the third nomination for the Mystery Blogger Award and the second from the same person: Ribana “popsiclesociety blog”.
Ribana was born and raised in Romania. A very positive and honest person, she wishes to be a tourist forever, she lives currently in Singapore.
Beautiful pictures, wisdom, fun and positivity, check her blog and enjoy! https://popsiclesociety.com/author/popsiclesociety/
Thank you so much Ribana for the nomination, for your lovely posts and the interactions on my blog as well 😊
What Is The Mystery Blogger Award? As copied from Ribana’s post.
“Mystery Blogger Award” is an award for amazing bloggers
with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and
motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every
recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and
inspiration in blogging; and they do it with so much love and passion.
– Okoto Enigma
- Put the award logo/image on your blog
- List the rules.
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well.
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself
- You have to nominate 10-20 people
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog
- Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question
- Share a link to your best posts.
3 things about myself:
- I’m not in my twenties anymore, I know many think I am, not only here even who knows me in person, reason why I don’t tolerate many things you see?
- I run from snobby, shallow and over-confident people no matter how good “their heart is” .
- I’m the kind of person that people want to tell me anything the moment they meet me and I’m a very good listener and secret keeper reason why I still have friends from school, high school, university, work, life, my trips and even social media.
Ribana’s Questions and relative answers:
- Do you prefer cooking at home or eating out?
Always loved eating out, Burger was my first love (It’s Shawarma now) haha but I eat all what mom cooks and I never complained.
- Where would you like to travel?
Italy mostly and to some countries I always thought they’re perfect like “Switzerland” “Norway” “Denmark, I also don’t mind to be a tourist forever!
- E-books or paper books?
Paper books, I love to see books and feel the paper touch.
- Are you singing in the shower?
Yes most of the times 😊😁
- Sea or mountain? Always Mountain, nature can affect my entire mood
My questions: (Better to say I pass than to answer half or fake answer)
- Brunei’s anti-gay law went into effect this week, anyone found guilty with adultery and homosexual sex will be stoned to death ! I know you are against not the question. If your kid now or in the future, if you ever had kids, confessed to you that they are gay. What would you do? How would you react ?
- What’s your major (if student) or profession?
- Why you started blogging?
- Describe one awkward moment happened to you and you were really embarrassed
- You are a decision maker in your country and have the ultimate power, name the first decision you will take without any hesitation.
- Tom or Jerry?
- Deepa http://deepanairsmusings.home.blog/
- Elizabeth http://poetkisses.blog/
- Ma Vie En Douleurs https://karimamonpome.wordpress.com/
- Ronnie http://ronnie-s.com/
- Sazz http://mesmotsbysazz.com/
- N.Zain http://growingupsideways.blog/
- Betul: http://betulerbasi.com/
- Sonia https://postcardfromlifelately.wordpress.com/
- Notes from B https://notesfromb.wordpress.com/
- Athena http://beyondtheenglishintrovert.com/
- Mabel https://presenttenseineurope.wordpress.com/
- Fisher Of Men http://fisherofmen.blog/
Good luck fellows 😊
Share a link to your best posts:
I believe each post is unique and it’s unfair to choose but I will choose randomly some posts and you can choose yours, I rather the readers choose.
Hope you enjoyed reading! Please feel free to share your thoughts 😊
Huguette Antoun – April 4th 2019